Monday 15 February 2010

Dinosaurs in Exeter

Returned yesterday from Dinnersaurs' first (and hopefully not last!) festival. In Exeter. I have never been to Animated Exeter before despite it being rather close to home. It was a nice excuse to go and combined it was a rare visit to the home farm. It is a rather lovely little festival. Dinnersaurs was well received which was lovely and made me feel pleasantly nautious inside. Especially as it being my first film since graduation it felt a bit more personal. We pottered around town for a bit on the Sunday after eating a rather luxurious cupcake. On returning to Bristol I realised how much colder it was in Devon.

I really hope it gets into some more, it would be nice to go to some festivals and have something to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment