Wednesday 17 November 2010

New things and festival things

There has been much of a busyness lately, but firstly, I have a new showreel at last, although already it is missing more things that I would like to include, but it can be viewed here or here:


I have been doing plenty of work lately, at Aardman for an advert for Swedbank, At Arthur Cox for a Royal Mail aaaaaand..... currently working on two short films with Calling The Shots for Equality SouthWest.

Maybe I have missed something? I don't know. I've just been very busy.

Encounters International Film Festival began yesterday and I went to the opening highlights reception which was all fancy and enjoyable. I'm not sure what I want to see yet, unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to see any day-time screenings which is a shame because I love sitting in the Watershed for the rest of the day.
Dinnersaurs is still available for viewing (and voting!) on Babelgum

ta-ra

2 comments: